About Grapevine Dental Care
From a general dental visit for hygiene care to your complete smile makeover from a cosmetic dentist, at Grapevine Dental Care, we’ll care for your entire family. Trusted, caring cosmetic dentist, Dr. Becky Coats and our gentle team have experience with the many dental technologies and techniques that make modern cosmetic dentistry more comfortable, beautiful, and long lasting than ever. At Grapevine Dental Care, we’ll care for your entire family, with a full range of procedures including cosmetic, general, and neuromuscular dentistry.
THE GDC MISSION
Our mission is to deliver the finest dental care available today…
To create beautiful, healthy smiles…
To exceed patients’ expectations of today’s dentistry…
To offer quality, excellence, and comfort in treatment…
To make the entire dental experience successful and comfortable.
Our passion is to give our patients the confidence of an unforgettable smile in their personal and professional lives.
About Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Becky Coats
A native Texan, Dr. Becky Coats was born and raised in Lubbock and graduated from Texas Tech University. She began her career as a cosmetic dentist by earning her dental degree at University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School at San Antonio. She also completed a two-year advanced general dentistry residency at The University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston. Dr. Coats received her Mastership Award in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2008. Dr. Coats is the youngest female recipient of this award. MAGD is one of Dentistry’s most prestigious awards for excellence for advanced hours in continuing education and general dentistry. Any cosmetic dentist will tell you that a strong grasp of general dentistry is critical for quality cosmetic dentistry, and Dr. Coats is a Master!
Education & Related Awards
With over 1,000 continuing education hours of dental training, Dr. Coats is committed to the art and science critical to being a cosmetic dentist.
- LVI Fellow, Las Vegas Institute for Neuromuscular and Advanced Dental Studies
- Neuromuscular trained cosmetic dentist
- Mastership Award in Academy of General Dentistry, Member
- Fellowship Award in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship Award in the International Dental Implant Association (FIDIA)
- Chief Resident, Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency
- Honorable Mention, Greater Houston Dental Meeting Table Clinic Presentation
- Scholarship Award, Texas Association of Women Dentists
- Dean’s List, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School
- Early Dual Degree Acceptance Program
- Dean’s List, Texas Tech University
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Xi Psi Phi – Alumni
- Texas Tech Alumni
- Member, IACA, The International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- Member, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Voted “Top Doc” by Living Magazine
- Clinical Award for Excellence, UTHSCSA Dental School
- Member, Texas Academy of General Dentistry
- Denture Fountain of Youth® Dentist
- Invisalign® certified Dentist
Special Honors & Volunteering
- Board of Directors, Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas (DSPNT)
- Special Olympics Dentist Volunteer, Mouthguard and Hygiene Program
- Mexico Mission Trip, Student Dentist, Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Dentist Volunteer, Dental Treatment at Eastwood Clinic, Children’s Elementary School Program